Becoming an educator at CKH is not just a job but a career choice.
Being a small privately owned company means that at CKH you are seen as part of a family – educators are not just a number to the management team, they are the name and face of a person who is appreciated for the fantastic work they do on a daily basis.
Being a growing company means there is always room to grow and learn at CKH as when a position becomes available we are always looking to progress our own educators where possible.
If you are looking to progress in the field of early childhood education CKH can provide you a strong foundation to reach your goals.
Benefits of a career at CKH
- Monthly paid educator meetings
- Partnership with Selmar Early Childhood Training which includes discounted fees if you are looking to further your early childhood training
- Staff annual function
- Annual bonuses to staff in appreciation of their commitment to CKH
- A supportive environment to learn and grow
- The ability to network and share ideas with educators from our other services in formal and informal settings
- In house training packages including EYLF and NQF training that can be completed at your own pace
- Regular professional development opportunities